Baking & Cooking Inspiration and advice
Let’s jump in and start creating! I try to make everything as easy to follow as possible, and love to get feedback! I’m a cost conscious baker, who loves to do it all!
If you never thought you could make puff pastry, you are WRONG! So easy, and once you have it mastered, you’ll impress everyone with your homemade laminated dough!
Do you like to garden? So do I! I am passionate about growing everything, flowers, vegetables, herbs – you name it and I want to grow it! It’s so satisfying to watch something grow from a seed, to a full grown plant. I’ll share my adventures, mistakes, and successes with you!
I love fine dining, so fun! Just kidding, fine dining is such a bore! and so expensive – I would rather be at home with my cats and a creme brulee – that I made.
More about me
Myrtle & Basil
Belle & Baboo
Scarlett, Charlotte, Hortensia, Mildred, Hawk, Molly & Oreo
forever farm – My animals come to my house to live forever! I do not eats them!
We hope you like us!
Christian hopes that you like the content he creates with his team. If there is anything you would like him to cover or try to explain for you, feel free to contact!
- Want to make your own gourmet foods at home?
- Do you like to cook without spending a ton of money?
- Are you interested in the art of cooking/baking & pastry?
- Then we hope you like our content!
- Let us know! – we listen! Promise!!
What I’ve been making lately
- Chickapea Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower & Artichoke Hearts in a Butternut Squash SauceBelieve it or not, this is a pretty easy recipe. The title makes it sound much harder than it is. 1 medium sized butternut squash1 white onion2 large artichokes3 large cauliflower florets (maybe 1/4 of a cauliflower)1 box (8oz) ChickapeaContinue reading “Chickapea Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower & Artichoke Hearts in a Butternut Squash Sauce”
- Rose MadeleineIt’s so easy to enhance a Madeleine. I mean a plain Madeleine is perfect as is, so really anything is just icing on the cake. These Rose Madeleine are just that. A nice glaze with a hint of rose thanksContinue reading “Rose Madeleine”
- Chickapea Pasta with pan seared summer vegetablesI’m always looking for new and different things to try. When I saw Chickapea + Greens Pasta, I knew I wanted to try it. It’s organic, gluten free, non- GMO, vegan, kosher, with no preservatives, no added sugar, and nothingContinue reading “Chickapea Pasta with pan seared summer vegetables”